PadreDeFamilia

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

Chincheta Autor Tema: OScam + Mgcamd for Vu+Duo  (Leído 9959 veces)

09/05/2010, 22:32 -

OScam + Mgcamd for Vu+Duo

144/3190
OScam + Mgcamd  for Vu+Duo

OScam + Mgcamd + 2  cards in readers.

Temporarily not working link to the file .. wait until a moderator approves and puts on the upload, then correct the link far as to write something on the CI and administration sends it @ ... unless some moderator quickly coming to grips with the file.

OScam Mgcamd + 2 + cards in readers.

Many people are looking for a description of how the card readers urochomić + "anything", I put the following description.

I personally tested all of the VTI VTI 0.9 and 1.0, and operate without any problems card numbers and TNK + "need".

You will need:
Preferably the latest version of VTI (personally I prefer "clean" versions of yourself and add-ons and such tested)
FTP program to communicate with the decoder - I recommend Total Commander.
My configuration files (ie me .... I will only pozmieniałem for my needs) DOWNLOAD

Here we go:

We read carefully and with understanding, we do everything slowly and carefully. No such attribute for a file may cause that nothing will work. Read more and PRECISELY.

Files are deliberately not in the catalog as "gotowiec" everything comes out in the description why. I assume from the soft decoder is already uploaded and Total Commander is installed.

If you have installed the dekodeze oscam or mgcamd to remove it
the panel VTI - VTI Cam Center is to be neither oscam or mgcamd, the best order was empty.

Attributes files in Total Commander is broadcast by selecting the file (directory) or a context menu and choose Files - Change attributes ... and run in the bottom left corner of the attribute in our case, the 755th

The whole is written into the system:
Upper CYFRA + card reader
Lower TNK card reader
Do you work a different layout, or vice versa, ie the other card I do not know but I have not tested in the configuration files are relevant entries to identify the CAID so it must be possible to change the following accordingly.

1st Extract files
2nd Open Total Commander and then connect to the decoder.
3rd We begin to copy
- 1 directory in / etc / tuxbox / config and is broadcast to all three files artybut 755 in Total Commander
- 2 to the directory / usr / bin and all, we give two artybut 755 files in Total Commander
- 3 to the directory / usr / keys, and all three files we give artybut 755 in Total Commander
- 4 to the directory / usr / script and give artybut 755 in Total Commander. If we do not have a script directory, and it also create an attribute we give the 755th
4th in / usr / keys file is, it sets us priority.list piorytety - now uses the first card C + TNK and then at the end of CP.
5th in / usr / keys file is newcamd.list edit it if necessary sharingu settings, with more than a "link" Add another line pattern (the correct zedytowaniu sharingu must remove the # before Komeda # CWS or CWS is a ..... is to be CWS)
6th If everything did go to the panel VTI - VTI Cam Center. Should appear there, our entry "OScam & Mgcamd V1.0 Artur79 to" run it. You should see an hourglass or what have you got there as an indication of busy and after a few seconds a message from Cam starts, otherwise we check if the location of files and their attributes.
7th If everything went correctly after a few seconds (up to 15 seconds) you will get the picture and everything will work as it should.

And so dobrneliśmy to the end.
As discussed earlier do not know how the other cards but in the event of problems please write to PM to help.

Let me know how you went.

P.S.
At the end I wanted to thank all my thanks to the decoder works great.

Especially people without whom this description would have been no particularly
trzystan
and
scalpel
Thanks for your patience and curiosity.
Yours

Gracias  a Artur79

[archivo adjunto borrado por el administrador]

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

GoogleTagged

PadreDeFamilia
!! ADVERTENCIAS !!: Las informaciones aquí publicadas NO CONTIENEN KEYS para la decodificación de ningún sistema: NO SON OPERATIVOS en sistemas SAT que precisen de su correspondiente suscripción. ESTA TOTALMENTE PROHIBIDO EL USO DE ESTAS INFORMACIONES PARA LA MODIFICACIÓN O DEFRAUDACIÓN DE SISTEMAS DE ACCESO CONDICIONAL. EN ESTOS FOROS NO SE PERMITE LA PUBLICACIÓN DE INFORMACIONES ILEGALES POR PARTE DE LOS USUARIOS. EN CASO DE DETECTARSE ESTE TIPO DE INFORMACIONES, LOS USUARIOS SERÁN EXCLUIDOS DE ESTAS PÁGINAS.
PROHIBIDA LA PUBLICACIÓN DE ENLACES A FIRMWARES ILEGALES
LOS FOROS NO SON MONITORIZADOS DE MANERA CONSTANTE, CUALQUIER INFORMACIÓN QUE PUEDAS CONSIDERAR ILEGAL REPORTALA A LA ADMINISTACIÓN DEL FORO