PadreDeFamilia

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

Chincheta Autor Tema: Kaffeine DVB Player for Linux OS  (Leído 9231 veces)

26/07/2010, 17:31 -

Kaffeine DVB Player for Linux OS

1276/1708
Kaffeine 0.8.9 ( DVB Player )

Kaffeine is a computer program that allows playback of audio and video files encoded in different formats, and that runs on KDE desktop environment on Linux operating system. Its distribution is governed by the GPL license and is in the category of free software. Kaffeine is usually found in most packages to install KDE. "

We can also use as a TV receiver, especially since this is a Cam, or it can use CCcam / Mbox / Oscam.

You have to run a Linux OS ubuntu 10:04 or equivalent

kaffeine.rar

[archivo adjunto borrado por el administrador]
28/07/2010, 21:40 -

Re: Kaffeine DVB Player for Linux OS

1276/1708
I installed Ubuntu 4.10 and I had few problems getting on and turn Kaffeine plugin with Ciccia client.
I share with you a "how to" after having banged my head for a day.
From what I understood the new Kaffeine does not support a plugin so you have to install a previous version, found in the Annex 0.8.9 already. Deb installer
We come to order:

1) Install kaffeine 0.8.9 using the package. Deb attached Lucid already compatible with Ubuntu (just double cllick)
2) Install the plugin using the 0.4.2 package. Deb attached, in this case should go to the terminal when it forced overwrite
Then copy the. Deb in your home and run from terminal:
dpkg-i - force-overwrite / home/user/kaffeine-sc-plugin-0.4.2-svn_0.4.2-SVN-1_i386.deb
3) Create the folders:
cd / var
sudo mkdir etc
sudo mkdir bin

4) Copy to etc in the config cccam properly configured inside the bin to bin CCcam (use version 2.0.10, the above for me to go and chmod 755) and always in a bin file attachment ca.so course unpacked.
5) Start the flesh with the following command:

cd / var / bin
LD_PRELOAD =. / ca.so ./CCcam.x86-d

thanks lullilully

ca.so.tar.gz

kaffeine-sc-plugin-0.4.2-svn_0.4.2-SVN-1_i386.zip

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

PadreDeFamilia
!! ADVERTENCIAS !!: Las informaciones aquí publicadas NO CONTIENEN KEYS para la decodificación de ningún sistema: NO SON OPERATIVOS en sistemas SAT que precisen de su correspondiente suscripción. ESTA TOTALMENTE PROHIBIDO EL USO DE ESTAS INFORMACIONES PARA LA MODIFICACIÓN O DEFRAUDACIÓN DE SISTEMAS DE ACCESO CONDICIONAL. EN ESTOS FOROS NO SE PERMITE LA PUBLICACIÓN DE INFORMACIONES ILEGALES POR PARTE DE LOS USUARIOS. EN CASO DE DETECTARSE ESTE TIPO DE INFORMACIONES, LOS USUARIOS SERÁN EXCLUIDOS DE ESTAS PÁGINAS.
PROHIBIDA LA PUBLICACIÓN DE ENLACES A FIRMWARES ILEGALES
LOS FOROS NO SON MONITORIZADOS DE MANERA CONSTANTE, CUALQUIER INFORMACIÓN QUE PUEDAS CONSIDERAR ILEGAL REPORTALA A LA ADMINISTACIÓN DEL FORO