PadreDeFamilia

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

Chincheta Autor Tema: Petición de mejoras al firmware 1.05  (Leído 1428 veces)

308/8710
Aqui se puede postear las peticiones .
3/1
Hello,
I have one Apebox c2 4K with FW 1.05. Tks for the stability of cccam in 1.05, it's beter that oldest firmware but not enought.
To all FW the "Card Removed Slot 1" bug persists even if there is no card inserted in the slot we have the message on the screen sometime.
It's beter to can write the small SR (under 1000) and bigest that 45.000 in the TP Satellit serch.
A great option for a god receiver would be "HDMI-CEC", please if it can be implemented in the menu.
PS. The proposed ali editor does not work simps is not compatible with this receiver.
Thanks for the future improvements
308/8710
Hello,
I have one Apebox c2 4K with FW 1.05. Tks for the stability of cccam in 1.05, it's beter that oldest firmware but not enought.
To all FW the "Card Removed Slot 1" bug persists even if there is no card inserted in the slot we have the message on the screen sometime.
It's beter to can write the small SR (under 1000) and bigest that 45.000 in the TP Satellit serch.
A great option for a god receiver would be "HDMI-CEC", please if it can be implemented in the menu.
PS. The proposed ali editor does not work simps is not compatible with this receiver.
Thanks for the future improvements

hello, the message from Card Removed Slot 1

It can be disabled in the option.

Menu
Card Info
CA message

4/0
Saludos, vuelvo a escribir el mismo comentario que con el firm anterior. El satélite Intelsat 907 en la posición 27,5º W la frecuencia 11495V SR 44100, el APEBOX  C2 4K detecta señal pero no encuentra ningún canal. Este transpondedor está ocupado exclusivamente por canales británicos.
3/1
Hi,
If I put only one or max two lines (cccam) (FW 1.05) the stability it's beter that I put 8 lines.

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

PadreDeFamilia
!! ADVERTENCIAS !!: Las informaciones aquí publicadas NO CONTIENEN KEYS para la decodificación de ningún sistema: NO SON OPERATIVOS en sistemas SAT que precisen de su correspondiente suscripción. ESTA TOTALMENTE PROHIBIDO EL USO DE ESTAS INFORMACIONES PARA LA MODIFICACIÓN O DEFRAUDACIÓN DE SISTEMAS DE ACCESO CONDICIONAL. EN ESTOS FOROS NO SE PERMITE LA PUBLICACIÓN DE INFORMACIONES ILEGALES POR PARTE DE LOS USUARIOS. EN CASO DE DETECTARSE ESTE TIPO DE INFORMACIONES, LOS USUARIOS SERÁN EXCLUIDOS DE ESTAS PÁGINAS.
PROHIBIDA LA PUBLICACIÓN DE ENLACES A FIRMWARES ILEGALES
LOS FOROS NO SON MONITORIZADOS DE MANERA CONSTANTE, CUALQUIER INFORMACIÓN QUE PUEDAS CONSIDERAR ILEGAL REPORTALA A LA ADMINISTACIÓN DEL FORO