PadreDeFamilia

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

Chincheta Autor Tema: Enigma2 SifTeam Release 0.2.0 for 900HD  (Leído 3182 veces)

144/3189
Enigma2 SifTeam Release 0.2.0

ENIGMA 2 for ipbox HD/cuberevo/cuberevo-mini SIFTeam:

First boot take a little bit much more than a normal boot, so wait until you can see the bandeau bar (the one with infos on current channel) on the tv screen.

WARNING    :D    o not forget to change your DNS configuration (if you want to use the decoder on the net). The DNS configuration could only be made by editing manually the file "/etc/resolv.conf"

---------
HISTORY:
---------

release 0.2.0:
Bootargs are changed a little bit (simply removed the bygphysarea param), you can use the old one, or update them (doesn't matter if you update 'em or not)

What's new:
- support for:
- cuberevo-mini2 (cuberevo-3000HD/ipbox 910HD)
- cuberevo-mini (ipbox 900HD)
- cuberevo (ipbox 9000HD rel1 and rel2)
cuberevo-250hd (ipbox 91hd) and 200hd are not yet ready, i need more time, sorry
- support for multple tuners:
- dvb-s2 (samsung and new sharp tuners)
- dvb-s
- dvb-t
- dvb-c
- fix in epgcache to solve greenscreen in EPG->Similar Events
- improved resynchronization after fast forward
- added audio track selection for m2ts/trp/vob, after changing the audio track it might take 2-3 seconds for the sound to continue
- tuxtxt dont crash if no swap is used
- pictureplayer in fullscreen
- networktest working (not yet enabled the possibility to change by menu ipaddresses)
- added power-off function (to be tested better)
- busybox +ip addr +nslookup
- more exact seeking for m2ts/trp/vob on keys 1/3 4/6 7/9
- added mkv support
- volume up/down fix
- added dts playback
- support for twin tuners (to be tested better, working only live channels)
- added seeking with 1/3 4/6 7/9 keys for some avi files
- many HDMI related fixes
- added m2ts and trp file extensions support in mediaplayer
- Fixed CVBS, RGB, S-Video switching SCART mode
- Enable choose ColorFormat for HDMI, set Component to ColorFormat YUV as default
- added HDMI-PC custom resolutions
- fix the pictureviewer
- fix placing video picture on screen for Pig render. Skins with small video window now works.
- scart set widescreen flag if wanted
- fixed timer-bug
- mpeg-1, mp2, 23.976 fps work
- fixed the problem with low-bitrate streams
- aspect fix for channels like BBC HD with resolution 1440x1080
- mute should now work
- added streamproxy for streaming channels via lan
- changed webif to port 80
- fixed webif in many parts
- support for HD-Skins
- support for HD-Picons
- pyopenssl added
- fix dvd-player
- fixed HMDI, Scart detection
- firstboot will be done by Wizard
- fixed audio dropouts and video artefatcs
- fixed many remote controller handling (all buttons should now works)
- fixed possibility to change audio on channels by remote controller
- SPDIF out should be fixed
- added python bin
- fixed hdd format
- fixed hdparm (for hdd standby)
- default language is fixed to English
- added pl2303 driver (for external smart card reader)
- updated polish language (thank's to zbigzbig and crashs)

Consider also that any kind of mods are enabled, so everybody can do their own image, but please do not delete thanks and readme file.
All people collaborating had worked hard, so please let's have a little respect.

release 0.1.0(beta):
This is the first public release, it's released as a beta version, probably it has many and many bugs, but to fix and to discover them I need all your help, so I decided to make it public
This version does not support:
- card reader
- DVB-T, DVB-C, DVB-S tuners
- twin tuner

Enjoy it! Tideglo

-------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT ENIGMA 2 for ipbox9000/900/910/cuberevo/cuberevo-mini:
-------------------------------------------------------------

This is an adaption of Enigma 2 for the DGStation's High Definition boxes.

I want to thank these people:
Team DuckTales: for helping me on finding really many bugs and to helping me on make Enigma2 like it is now.
zbigzbig20, crashs: for default bootlogo
Spaeleus: for Italian translation
SIFTeam: this is my place, with all my friends that i like really to chat with!!!! (I LOVE YOU GUYS)

I want also to thank two special friends:
genge: for be the best betatester of ever!!!!! (really a ball breaker but also a good friend )
PhotosOfGhosts: for helping me on finding, studying and solving bugs

Regards, Tideglo

----------------
HOW TO INSTALL:
----------------

To test this enigma2 image you need a running nfs server and a serial & network
connection to the receiver.

You need uboot 1.3.1 or higher to run e2 (never tested with lower versions)

Do this only if you want to use nfs-server otherwise go to point 3:
1. extract the tgz file on the server and set the directory in /etc/exports
for example:
/root/Desktop/root 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0(rw,no_root_squash,sync,no_subtree_ch eck)

where 192.168.1.0 is your net base-address and 255.255.255.0 is your netmask

2. restart nfs server

3. connect via serial console with an hyperterminal connection to the receiver (I suggest you to use putty, it's freeware, and configure it to use a 115200 serial connection)

4. turn on the receiver and hit ctr+z in serial console
you should see the following prompt:

cuberevo>

5. customize the following settings to your network environment and type them into the
serial console:

codice:
Código: [Seleccionar]
  setenv menu_1 'setenv ipaddr 192.168.1.5;setenv serverip 192.168.1.6;setenv gateway 192.168.1.1;setenv netmask 255.255.255.0;setenv bootargs "console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/nfs nfsroot=/root/Desktop/root rw rootpath=/root/Desktop/root ip=$ipaddr:$serverip:$gateway:$netmask mem=128m coprocessor_mem=4m@0x10000000,4m@0x10400000 init=/bin/devinit";setenv bootcmd "nfs a5ff0000 192.168.1.6:/root/Desktop/root/boot/uImage;bootm a5ff0000";saveenv;boot'

setenv menu_2 'setenv ipaddr 192.168.1.5;setenv serverip 192.168.1.6;setenv gateway 192.168.1.1;setenv netmask 255.255.255.0;setenv bootusb "run bootargsusb;usb reset;ext2load usb 0:1 a5ff0000 boot/uImage;bootm a5ff0000";setenv bootargsusb "setenv bootargs console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/sda1 rw rootdelay=10 init=/bin/devinit ip=$ipaddr:$serverip:$gateway:$netmask mem=128m coprocessor_mem=4m@0x10000000,4m@0x10400000";setenv bootcmd "run bootusb";saveenv;boot'

setenv menu_3 'setenv ipaddr 192.168.1.5;setenv serverip 192.168.1.6;setenv gateway 192.168.1.1;setenv netmask 255.255.255.0;setenv bootusb "run bootargsusb;usb reset;ext2load usb 0:1 a5ff0000 boot/uImage;bootm a5ff0000";setenv bootargsusb "setenv bootargs console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/sdb1 rw rootdelay=10 init=/bin/devinit ip=$ipaddr:$serverip:$gateway:$netmask mem=128m coprocessor_mem=4m@0x10000000,4m@0x10400000";setenv bootcmd "run bootusb";saveenv;boot'

setenv menu_4 'setenv ipaddr 192.168.1.5;setenv serverip 192.168.1.6;setenv gateway 192.168.1.1;setenv netmask 255.255.255.0;setenv bootargs "console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/mtdblock3 bigphysarea=1500 ip=$ipaddr:$serverip:$gateway:$netmask quiet";setenv bootcmd "bootm a0060000";saveenv;boot'

saveenv
remember to customize where /root/Desktop/root is the directory you added to /etc/exports and ipaddr is the ip of your decoder, serverip is the ip of your nfs-server, gateway is your gateway ip, netmask is the mask of your home-net

6. now you can restart your decoder and press the relative remote controller's button for 5 seconds to start the image you want:

Press Button 1: start your image using nfs-server
Press Button 2: start your image using usb pendrive if you don't have a SATA hdd
Press Button 3: start your image using usb pendrive if you have a SATA hdd
Press Button 4: start your original flash image in the decoder (DGStation's original firmwares and images based on them)

That operation is necessary only the first time you want to change your boot commands. You don't need to press all the time you reboot the decoder a button to select wich image to start, simply do that only if you want to change to e2 nfs from usb, or from original images.

That's all, Tideglo

release_020_cuberevo_mini.tar.gz

release_020_cuberevo_mini_flash.tar.gz
« Última modificación: 03/02/2009, 01:44 por elgeneral »

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

PadreDeFamilia
!! ADVERTENCIAS !!: Las informaciones aquí publicadas NO CONTIENEN KEYS para la decodificación de ningún sistema: NO SON OPERATIVOS en sistemas SAT que precisen de su correspondiente suscripción. ESTA TOTALMENTE PROHIBIDO EL USO DE ESTAS INFORMACIONES PARA LA MODIFICACIÓN O DEFRAUDACIÓN DE SISTEMAS DE ACCESO CONDICIONAL. EN ESTOS FOROS NO SE PERMITE LA PUBLICACIÓN DE INFORMACIONES ILEGALES POR PARTE DE LOS USUARIOS. EN CASO DE DETECTARSE ESTE TIPO DE INFORMACIONES, LOS USUARIOS SERÁN EXCLUIDOS DE ESTAS PÁGINAS.
PROHIBIDA LA PUBLICACIÓN DE ENLACES A FIRMWARES ILEGALES
LOS FOROS NO SON MONITORIZADOS DE MANERA CONSTANTE, CUALQUIER INFORMACIÓN QUE PUEDAS CONSIDERAR ILEGAL REPORTALA A LA ADMINISTACIÓN DEL FORO