PadreDeFamilia

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

Chincheta Autor Tema: RECORDING WITH SHOUTCAST TO MP3's- STREAM RIPPER  (Leído 5217 veces)

144/3190
RECORDING WITH SHOUTCAST TO MP3's- STREAM RIPPER

The Shoutcast internet radio plugin can be used to record your music to disc

You have two options avaliable, you can either save to seperate mp3 files; or to a disc image *.cue and *.aac file.

The second type I have mentioned is default in shoutcast.

I am going to start this tutorial by showing you the first method I have mentioned, ie mp3 seperate tracks.
First start up the shoutcast plugin (see other tutorials to install it) and start up a station you want to listen to.

The screenshot here shows it already recording, the red button will normally say "record"

now press MENU

select CONFIG

Here set up how you wish to record

Rip to single file = NO , the YES option will create the disc image and cue sheet.

You don't have to add a sequence number, what this does is name your tracks with the prefix 0001_, 0002_ etc

This is the view you get from FTP programs, the files are recorded directly to disc as mp3 files. Here you can do what you wish with them.

Remember you must own the original to keep the files.

When you press the RED button to start recording you will be asked how long for, ZERO is unlimited until you press RED again and select STOP.

NOTE

The shoutcast plugin will continue to record even if you exit the plugin and go back to TV mode unless you STOP it

gracias a  Mikes

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

PadreDeFamilia
!! ADVERTENCIAS !!: Las informaciones aquí publicadas NO CONTIENEN KEYS para la decodificación de ningún sistema: NO SON OPERATIVOS en sistemas SAT que precisen de su correspondiente suscripción. ESTA TOTALMENTE PROHIBIDO EL USO DE ESTAS INFORMACIONES PARA LA MODIFICACIÓN O DEFRAUDACIÓN DE SISTEMAS DE ACCESO CONDICIONAL. EN ESTOS FOROS NO SE PERMITE LA PUBLICACIÓN DE INFORMACIONES ILEGALES POR PARTE DE LOS USUARIOS. EN CASO DE DETECTARSE ESTE TIPO DE INFORMACIONES, LOS USUARIOS SERÁN EXCLUIDOS DE ESTAS PÁGINAS.
PROHIBIDA LA PUBLICACIÓN DE ENLACES A FIRMWARES ILEGALES
LOS FOROS NO SON MONITORIZADOS DE MANERA CONSTANTE, CUALQUIER INFORMACIÓN QUE PUEDAS CONSIDERAR ILEGAL REPORTALA A LA ADMINISTACIÓN DEL FORO