PadreDeFamilia

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

Chincheta Autor Tema: softsleepFS  (Leído 371 veces)

31/12/2020, 08:26 -

softsleepFS

1276/1708
softsleepFS

shadowrider wrote

the plugin is an adaptation of the AutoShutDown
the new name because Plnick advised me to do so in order to avoid overwriting and mix-ups
I have changed the original a little and expanded it a lot, but tried to stay as close as possible to the familiar with the operation

most important changes:

- Any key is sufficient to cancel (except for the control pad down + OK)
(if I intervene, it is certainly not to confirm that I do not want to cancel, so as few buttons as possible ...)

- it can be set that, in addition to the duration of inactivity, there is then a wait until the end of the broadcast
it is unpleasant when the timeout always takes effect in the middle of some broadcasts
only works as reliably as the now / next function in the system or recognition of the file length
(Example: if 15 minutes are set for inactivity, the program will be switched off for longer than 15 minutes, but if the end is in 10 minutes then the end of the next program will be used to switch off)

- the 'brutal' switch off can be softened by slowly decreasing the volume
(so as not to be woken up again by this)
how quickly the volume is lowered is adjustable, you should try out what seems pleasant

softsleepFS V1.1

-Update

Thanks shadowrider

enigma2-plugin-extensions-softsleepfs_1.1_all.ipk.rar
Código: [Seleccionar]
https://mega.nz/file/7U9RDYZb#vS2roHtgyHhSFckoUG2dWfPzgPs0NHIS9Gt1cK40sQ0

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

PadreDeFamilia
!! ADVERTENCIAS !!: Las informaciones aquí publicadas NO CONTIENEN KEYS para la decodificación de ningún sistema: NO SON OPERATIVOS en sistemas SAT que precisen de su correspondiente suscripción. ESTA TOTALMENTE PROHIBIDO EL USO DE ESTAS INFORMACIONES PARA LA MODIFICACIÓN O DEFRAUDACIÓN DE SISTEMAS DE ACCESO CONDICIONAL. EN ESTOS FOROS NO SE PERMITE LA PUBLICACIÓN DE INFORMACIONES ILEGALES POR PARTE DE LOS USUARIOS. EN CASO DE DETECTARSE ESTE TIPO DE INFORMACIONES, LOS USUARIOS SERÁN EXCLUIDOS DE ESTAS PÁGINAS.
PROHIBIDA LA PUBLICACIÓN DE ENLACES A FIRMWARES ILEGALES
LOS FOROS NO SON MONITORIZADOS DE MANERA CONSTANTE, CUALQUIER INFORMACIÓN QUE PUEDAS CONSIDERAR ILEGAL REPORTALA A LA ADMINISTACIÓN DEL FORO