PadreDeFamilia

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

Chincheta Autor Tema: New Weather 0.4 by DarkVolli  (Leído 2465 veces)

15/09/2008, 21:20 -

New Weather 0.4 by DarkVolli

0/72
New Weather 0.4 by DarkVolli

There it again once at the time a Plugin to code was, tried me I also at a weather Plugin. At the Screenshots can recognize its the differences to the (already) existing weather Plugins.

What is differently/Features: - Representation of all information that as a rss free of weather. com available are. - Clearly less place requirement in the Flash (binary ca. 160 kb). - Icons are to the Binary gelinkt. - In the first start the /var/tuxbox/config/newweather.xml with the Locations (a couple of cities from Germany ...) is generated as a default. - Shift bar German/English - for shifting on the Anglo-American measure system in the url change "unit = m" in "unit = s". - To the better survey can into the newweather. xml commentaries (with '#' begin) inserted become for example ##### Germany #####

The weather. xml files out of the Blue Panel can be used also: Simply after „/var/tuxbox/config" copy and rename in "newweather. xml".

Because I do not know yet all English descriptions, all Strings are not indicated correctly in German language. Here I ask for your assistances: If with "touch /tmp/newweather.debug" an empty file is designed, all Strings become not pure written are there that in the dictionary available. If its desire has, designs please this file and posts the contents here in the Thread.

Copy Install format Offline: after /tmp and install with the Blue Panel.

copiaza in var/tmp , BP--->Addons--->OK--->Manual install--->OK--->newweather-0.4.tar.gz---->OK

...apoi copiaza acest fisier in var/tuxbox/config (ce reprezinta locatii din Romania si nu numai...)

[archivo adjunto borrado por el administrador]

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

PadreDeFamilia
!! ADVERTENCIAS !!: Las informaciones aquí publicadas NO CONTIENEN KEYS para la decodificación de ningún sistema: NO SON OPERATIVOS en sistemas SAT que precisen de su correspondiente suscripción. ESTA TOTALMENTE PROHIBIDO EL USO DE ESTAS INFORMACIONES PARA LA MODIFICACIÓN O DEFRAUDACIÓN DE SISTEMAS DE ACCESO CONDICIONAL. EN ESTOS FOROS NO SE PERMITE LA PUBLICACIÓN DE INFORMACIONES ILEGALES POR PARTE DE LOS USUARIOS. EN CASO DE DETECTARSE ESTE TIPO DE INFORMACIONES, LOS USUARIOS SERÁN EXCLUIDOS DE ESTAS PÁGINAS.
PROHIBIDA LA PUBLICACIÓN DE ENLACES A FIRMWARES ILEGALES
LOS FOROS NO SON MONITORIZADOS DE MANERA CONSTANTE, CUALQUIER INFORMACIÓN QUE PUEDAS CONSIDERAR ILEGAL REPORTALA A LA ADMINISTACIÓN DEL FORO