PadreDeFamilia

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

Chincheta Autor Tema: ps4-1.2.null [Mar 27 2024] you can use it as a second launcher for your device.  (Leído 504 veces)

116/130
ps4 with new launcher update - ps4_1.2.null [Jan 26 2024]

How install it ?

Install the PS4 launcher in the normal way using the USB key

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yzj7w60big7h69t/com.dvb.ps4_1.2.null_%255BJan_26_2024%255D-SAMSAT-SS-OTT-77-4K-PLUS-V3.3.9.apk/file

And it requires installing the Activity-launcher-1-14-8.apk application

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0rcgzr3arwv1tsb/activity-launcher-1-14-8.apk/file

So that you can activate it and use it as a second launcher for your device.

Stages:

You open the Activity Launcher app
And at the top right
Looking for the settings icon

And you make the necessary change

Settings
Hide private activities

Then search for the name of the launcher
PS4

And you click (ok)
on a word home.InitActivity

« Última modificación: 28/03/2024, 10:25 por najdine »
116/130
How to install Aurora, Gulf, and Qviart launchers on the same device ?

I-  To install aurora.launcher - StarSat-SR-X2-EXTREME on "qviart dual".

1- I used the loader Hitool to transmit the 2 files "system.ext4" and "vendor.ext4" files belonging to StarSat-SR-X2-EXTREME device to "qviart dual".

2- Once the device started, I connected the USB key, formatted in FAT32, to the qviart device.

After it appeared in the "FileManagerPro" application, I installed the Aurora.launcher.apk

3- I updated the "qviart dual" device with the latest update using the "RomUpdate.bin" method.

II-  To install gulf.launcher - Géant-GN-2500-EVO-4K on "qviart dual".

1- I used the loader Hitool to transmit the 2 files "system.ext4" and "vendor.ext4" files belonging to Géant-GN-2500-EVO-4K device to "qviart dual".

2- Once the device started, I connected the USB key, formatted in FAT32, to the qviart device.

After it appeared in the "FileManagerPro" application, I installed the gulf.launcher.apk

3- I updated the "qviart dual"device with the latest update using the "RomUpdate.bin" method.

My device now works with 7 launchers at the same time: Qviart, Aurora, Gulf, PS4, Grafitti, Cheese and MyLauncher-Speed

with the adoption of Sideload.Channel.Launcher.4.apk to move between launchers

« Última modificación: 26/03/2024, 00:06 por najdine »
116/130
Hello, Sirs

It's become possible to add many launchers to our device, in future software update.

I- How install "aurora launcher.apk"

1- With the Hitool loader, I passed the "system.ext4" and "vendor.ext4" files of the StarSat-SR-X2-Extreme device to the "qviart dual" device.

2- Once the device booted, I connected the FAT32 USB flash drive to the "qviart dual" device.

After it appeared in the "FileManagerPro.apk" application, I installed the "aurora.apk"

3- I installed the latest update for the "qviart dual" device using the "RomUpdate.bin" method.

II- How install "gulf launcher.apk"

1- With the Hitool loader, I passed the "system.ext4" and "vendor.ext4" files of the GN-2500-EVO-4K device to the "qviart dual" device.

2- Once the device booted, I connected the FAT32 USB flash drive to the "qviart dual" device.

After it appeared in the "FileManagerPro.apk" application, I installed "gulf.apk"

3- I installed the latest update for the "qviart dual" device using the "RomUpdate.bin" method.
« Última modificación: 26/03/2024, 00:29 por najdine »
116/130
new update ps4_1.2.null [2024.03.27]

It is self-booting, meaning it does not require activitylauncher.apk

https://www.mediafire.com/file/b06pg0aaq426vp2/ps4-1.2.null-FTA-SAMSAT%20-SS-OTT-77-4K-PLUS-V3.4.1-20240327.apk/file

« Última modificación: 28/03/2024, 10:49 por najdine »
0/0
Es posible instalar dos sistemas en samsat ott 77 4k plus mediante el cargador Hitool, Linux Enigma2 + Android 9.0, como qviart, ya que tienen las mismas especificaciones?

Esperando sus respuestas. Estoy muy interesado porque me gusta más tratar con Enigma 2 que con Android. Muchas gracias.

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

PadreDeFamilia
!! ADVERTENCIAS !!: Las informaciones aquí publicadas NO CONTIENEN KEYS para la decodificación de ningún sistema: NO SON OPERATIVOS en sistemas SAT que precisen de su correspondiente suscripción. ESTA TOTALMENTE PROHIBIDO EL USO DE ESTAS INFORMACIONES PARA LA MODIFICACIÓN O DEFRAUDACIÓN DE SISTEMAS DE ACCESO CONDICIONAL. EN ESTOS FOROS NO SE PERMITE LA PUBLICACIÓN DE INFORMACIONES ILEGALES POR PARTE DE LOS USUARIOS. EN CASO DE DETECTARSE ESTE TIPO DE INFORMACIONES, LOS USUARIOS SERÁN EXCLUIDOS DE ESTAS PÁGINAS.
PROHIBIDA LA PUBLICACIÓN DE ENLACES A FIRMWARES ILEGALES
LOS FOROS NO SON MONITORIZADOS DE MANERA CONSTANTE, CUALQUIER INFORMACIÓN QUE PUEDAS CONSIDERAR ILEGAL REPORTALA A LA ADMINISTACIÓN DEL FORO