PadreDeFamilia

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

Chincheta Autor Tema: Backup BH 1.7.2 Ultimo+ LSK MOD by elgeneral  (Leído 3180 veces)

144/3190
Backup BH 1.7.2 D+ HD & Sky Germany (V13) 

for

by elgeneral

Ready setup Image for reading Cards Sky Germanys V13 and Digital+(Nagracard 1810) by Oscam6376/CCcam2.1.3

BASEIMAGE:
Blackhole 1.7.2

Backup-Image comes along with beautifull Bootlogo  by me and 2 Skins installed, HD Glass by shamann & default skin!

LSK Spinners are installed and made by Aquda too!!
[/B]

BOOTLOGO:

SPINNER

INSTALLED SKINS:

HD Glass by shamann & default Skin

Installed Cams:

Scam 3.60
GBox.net 804 (TNT Sat SD & HD,CW,IRD2,Nagra,Via and Seca Emu OK)
MGcamd 1.38 (CW,IRD2,Nagra,Via and Seca Emu OK)
CCcam 2.3.0 (CW,Nagra,Via and Seca Emu OK)
CCcam 2.1.3 (CW,Nagra,Via and Seca Emu OK)
OscamYmod18-T27 (TNT Sat SD & HD,CW,IRD2,Nagra,Via and Seca Emu OK)(you have to activate DVBAPI for that!!)

Sbox005-2#2
Sbox005-2#2/cccam2.1.3
Sbox005-2#2/mgcamd 1.38

Also following Combos are installed:

Oscam6376/Mgcamd 1.38 (ready setup to read both Cards,especially its needed to do AU on the D+ Card)
Oscam6376/CCcam 2.3.0 (ready setup to read both Cards)

and last but not least
Oscam6376/CCcam 2.1.3 (ready setup to read both Cards)

All Cams are installed on BH Base!!!

INSTALLED PLUGINS :

• LSK Plugin- you will enjoy the best addons in scene, you no need more always update cams settings plugins skin and etc etc etc
  • TRR Puglin
  • Airplugin
  • [/b]

MAINCONFIGS:

SATSETTINGS: MINE (Diseqc A/B / Port A - 19,2°E; Port B - 13°E)

IP-ADRESS:              192.168.178.22
OSCAMWEBIF-PORT: 16002
OSCAMWEBIF-USER: admin
OSCAMWEBIF-PASS    :o    scam

CCCAMWEBIF-PORT:  16001
CCCAMWEBIF-USER:  LSK
CCCAMWEBIF-PASS:  LSK

LOGIN:
USER: root
 PASS: LSK

ATTENTION!!!
To run the D+ Nagra Card you must have the Box and RSA-Key of this Card! Otherwise it will not work!
You have to insert them into the oscam.server File which is located at etc/tuxbox/config!
[/b]
Special thanks to my friend senns69 to help me understanding the linux world, also to the authors all plugins, skins, bootlogo and more

Saludos

Download BH172-BK-LSK-MOD.zip
« Última modificación: 21/02/2012, 20:15 por elgeneral »

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

PadreDeFamilia
!! ADVERTENCIAS !!: Las informaciones aquí publicadas NO CONTIENEN KEYS para la decodificación de ningún sistema: NO SON OPERATIVOS en sistemas SAT que precisen de su correspondiente suscripción. ESTA TOTALMENTE PROHIBIDO EL USO DE ESTAS INFORMACIONES PARA LA MODIFICACIÓN O DEFRAUDACIÓN DE SISTEMAS DE ACCESO CONDICIONAL. EN ESTOS FOROS NO SE PERMITE LA PUBLICACIÓN DE INFORMACIONES ILEGALES POR PARTE DE LOS USUARIOS. EN CASO DE DETECTARSE ESTE TIPO DE INFORMACIONES, LOS USUARIOS SERÁN EXCLUIDOS DE ESTAS PÁGINAS.
PROHIBIDA LA PUBLICACIÓN DE ENLACES A FIRMWARES ILEGALES
LOS FOROS NO SON MONITORIZADOS DE MANERA CONSTANTE, CUALQUIER INFORMACIÓN QUE PUEDAS CONSIDERAR ILEGAL REPORTALA A LA ADMINISTACIÓN DEL FORO