PadreDeFamilia

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

Chincheta Autor Tema: Oscam tools  (Leído 3409 veces)

02/12/2009, 20:40 -

Oscam tools

0/72
Oscam Monitor 0.1 Full Install

http://rapidshare.com/files/315368684/Oscam_Monitor_0.1_Full_Install.zip.html

[archivo adjunto borrado por el administrador]
02/12/2009, 23:04 -

Re: Oscam tools

0/1
hi!

Use this tools for enigma1 and enigma2?

thank

Deamrobert
02/12/2009, 23:31 -

144/3190
hi!

Use this tools for enigma1 and enigma2?

thank

Deamrobert

this tool is for control the oscam in you dreambox

I read today is no problem one 7000 or 8000 dm

saludos
07/12/2009, 18:58 -

0/72
OSCAM Loader + OSCAM Cygwin (Windows) (OSCAM revision 517)

- We Oscam_Loader.exe
OSCAM the original boot loader, if any, is automatically the 3 configuration files in the subfolder "OSCAM"
Of course, if these have already been created, the data will be overwritten without reading.

- Start trayicon right - shows there are two areas to monitor and settings.
The monitor returns us to the console OSCAM, in the settings we can change the basic configuration of the OSCAM.
OSCAM obviously has many features that you can find here streamboard.gmc.to / svn / OSCAM / trunk / distribution / doc / txt /

I raised the key then, if someone can jump a few advanced parameters at the 3 add files to do so quietly
are not overwritten, the loader changes, taxes, and only maintained its parameters, leaving the rest as it is.

- Make the basic settings we do connect with the right mouse button - in connection to ... and take a look at the console to see if everything is ok boun

- Notes:

OSCAM loader creates a log file "oscam_loader.log", as is the personal oscam.exe log format Unix, I thought it was just Pià
consult directly with Notepad.

OSCAM will build from the supercharger, which is compiled with 1.7 cygwin, the source will have some changes, optimized and / or by me to work with the loader.

Subfolder OSCAM "there are files in the cygwin build OSCAM, promises for those who want to quietly and without the loader.

v.0.1.1

- Simplified the settings of the configuration files is OSCAM
- Added a status bar for a brief description of the settings
- Added creation of log-in DOS format in the root OSCAM Loader
- Some small improvements-General

v.0.1.0 earliest version of the loader

09/12/2009, 22:59 -

144/3190
OSCOM - Monitor for the console

I once wrote a super-slim monitor for OSCAM. This monitor can e.g. be used to test an advanced interface to monitor because you can freely enter commands send to the monitor interface.

The menu is really self-explanatory.

First, start with  the setup and IP, port, enter user and pass
Then create with  the connection. Once the connection is above the text is green. With  you can retrieve the status. With (lowercase L), we can start the log. With the Escape button, the log is stopped and cleaned up the console.
With  you can send an Komando e.g. "details "

A shortcut to copy, etc. can be reached by right clicking on the title bar.

The connection to OSCAM is crypted.

The monitor uses. NET Framework requires or Mono (Mono on Windows, I tested -> funzt)

If there are Probs just scream

Gracias a Alno

« Última modificación: 09/12/2009, 23:06 por elgeneral »

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

PadreDeFamilia
!! ADVERTENCIAS !!: Las informaciones aquí publicadas NO CONTIENEN KEYS para la decodificación de ningún sistema: NO SON OPERATIVOS en sistemas SAT que precisen de su correspondiente suscripción. ESTA TOTALMENTE PROHIBIDO EL USO DE ESTAS INFORMACIONES PARA LA MODIFICACIÓN O DEFRAUDACIÓN DE SISTEMAS DE ACCESO CONDICIONAL. EN ESTOS FOROS NO SE PERMITE LA PUBLICACIÓN DE INFORMACIONES ILEGALES POR PARTE DE LOS USUARIOS. EN CASO DE DETECTARSE ESTE TIPO DE INFORMACIONES, LOS USUARIOS SERÁN EXCLUIDOS DE ESTAS PÁGINAS.
PROHIBIDA LA PUBLICACIÓN DE ENLACES A FIRMWARES ILEGALES
LOS FOROS NO SON MONITORIZADOS DE MANERA CONSTANTE, CUALQUIER INFORMACIÓN QUE PUEDAS CONSIDERAR ILEGAL REPORTALA A LA ADMINISTACIÓN DEL FORO