PadreDeFamilia

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

Chincheta Autor Tema: multiboot cfe [VUDUO]  (Leído 4289 veces)

06/02/2011, 05:44 -

multiboot cfe [VUDUO]

144/3190
multiboot cfe v33 [VUDUO]

Good evening, here is my first utility, the multiboot-v33-boot-cfe. In order to use this utility 10 partitions need to be created on a usb key. The first partition needs to be FAT formatted, the others will be formatted in ext3 with the integrated script or using my partitioning script.

? It is compatible with 1016 cylinder USB where the image needs to be stored. ?

Once formatted properly, the usb key will auto mount, one only needs to store an image in /media/hdd/image directory. Download the USB version of an image, unzip on the PC and only transfer the root_cfe_auto.jffs2 file with FTP to the /media/hdd/image directory. extraction-*-sdb*.sh.

Código: [Seleccionar]
cd /

tar xzf /tmp/multiboot-v33-cfe.tar.gz

sleep 10

/usr/multiboot-cfe/installation-formatage-paritionnement-1016-standard.sh

Warning, the USB key fat partition needs to be mounted on /media/sdb1. If this is not the case this needs to be created manually depending on the image used. My advise is to put the official Vu image in flash. The multiboot only takes/uses the core present in the fat partition so the images are completly independent.

I have recompiled one core for OpenPli because it show the least amount of conflict. I hope that in the next releases the image teams will integrate the USB drivers into the core so that there is no longer a need to tinker, I would be able to use their core when made available.

Warning, when adding images to the multiboot check that the image is complete otherwise the box will be stuck in boot and the image will need to be removed manually form flash with a null modem cable.

readme multiboot.cfe v33

updated kernel v2 OpenPlant sifteam and off towards the base 5.5 release
Adding openblackole on sdb7
Adding on gigan sdb10
hdf image and todo-dream have been deleted
todo the dream has been deleted because what works not
tested on kernel-off and release and blackole openblackole
readme was a crumb days

Download

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

PadreDeFamilia
!! ADVERTENCIAS !!: Las informaciones aquí publicadas NO CONTIENEN KEYS para la decodificación de ningún sistema: NO SON OPERATIVOS en sistemas SAT que precisen de su correspondiente suscripción. ESTA TOTALMENTE PROHIBIDO EL USO DE ESTAS INFORMACIONES PARA LA MODIFICACIÓN O DEFRAUDACIÓN DE SISTEMAS DE ACCESO CONDICIONAL. EN ESTOS FOROS NO SE PERMITE LA PUBLICACIÓN DE INFORMACIONES ILEGALES POR PARTE DE LOS USUARIOS. EN CASO DE DETECTARSE ESTE TIPO DE INFORMACIONES, LOS USUARIOS SERÁN EXCLUIDOS DE ESTAS PÁGINAS.
PROHIBIDA LA PUBLICACIÓN DE ENLACES A FIRMWARES ILEGALES
LOS FOROS NO SON MONITORIZADOS DE MANERA CONSTANTE, CUALQUIER INFORMACIÓN QUE PUEDAS CONSIDERAR ILEGAL REPORTALA A LA ADMINISTACIÓN DEL FORO