PadreDeFamilia

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

Chincheta Autor Tema: This is important please read  (Leído 1041 veces)

29/12/2020, 23:22 -

This is important please read

19/7
Hi dear friends first i want to thank you for all the effort off the people that help in the forum. I have aomething important to ask. The team that releases the software of this device and pt server. Is an Arabic team or Spanish. Can someone contact them and ask if they can release an update for Viark droi? I have some requests like they should put new features in new update like hdmi-cec function and update server pt to new version. Thet last one was on the March.  I want to make it more stable sometimes disconnects without a reason...I think its a good device but it needs a team to support it with newer firmwares and updates like other devices carrying f.r.v server.

Again thanks and happy holidays
29/12/2020, 23:27 -

Re:This is important please read

545/6874
Hi dear friends first i want to thank you for all the effort off the people that help in the forum. I have aomething important to ask. The team that releases the software of this device and pt server. Is an Arabic team or Spanish. Can someone contact them and ask if they can release an update for Viark droi? I have some requests like they should put new features in new update like hdmi-cec function and update server pt to new version. Thet last one was on the March.  I want to make it more stable sometimes disconnects without a reason...I think its a good device but it needs a team to support it with newer firmwares and updates like other devices carrying f.r.v server.

Again thanks and happy holidays

Hola,eso es imposible,aquí nadie sabe quién es el equipo de pt, tu comentario deberías ponerlo en este hilo. Salud@s

https://www.forokeys.com/foro/viark-droi/peticiones-al-proximo-firmware-al-1-27/

QVIART DUAL : SATELITE 4K ANDROID 9.0 DVB-S2X+DVB-T2+DVB-C+IPTV

PadreDeFamilia
!! ADVERTENCIAS !!: Las informaciones aquí publicadas NO CONTIENEN KEYS para la decodificación de ningún sistema: NO SON OPERATIVOS en sistemas SAT que precisen de su correspondiente suscripción. ESTA TOTALMENTE PROHIBIDO EL USO DE ESTAS INFORMACIONES PARA LA MODIFICACIÓN O DEFRAUDACIÓN DE SISTEMAS DE ACCESO CONDICIONAL. EN ESTOS FOROS NO SE PERMITE LA PUBLICACIÓN DE INFORMACIONES ILEGALES POR PARTE DE LOS USUARIOS. EN CASO DE DETECTARSE ESTE TIPO DE INFORMACIONES, LOS USUARIOS SERÁN EXCLUIDOS DE ESTAS PÁGINAS.
PROHIBIDA LA PUBLICACIÓN DE ENLACES A FIRMWARES ILEGALES
LOS FOROS NO SON MONITORIZADOS DE MANERA CONSTANTE, CUALQUIER INFORMACIÓN QUE PUEDAS CONSIDERAR ILEGAL REPORTALA A LA ADMINISTACIÓN DEL FORO